Seeking New MembersEdit
We are actively seeking new members, especially if they are:
- diabetic persons with experience using insulin, amylin, glucagon, insulin pumps, and continuous sensors
- parents of children with type 1 diabetes with those same skills as above
- certified diabetes educators, or there equivalent outside of North America
- electrical and systems engineers with experience with modeling and simulation, or requirements generation and management
- technical writers and wiki-editors
- biomedical research and development organizations who may wish to use this technology for free
- public and private sources of funding
- anyone else who loves mankind in general and wants to participate!
Becoming a member is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Create an account to this wiki and log in. See links at top of page to do this.
- Go to your user page by clicking on your user name at the top of this wiki. Please be open and generous with information you share here, such as your real name, credentials or special skills, and an essay. Topics for the essay are open to your motivation to create this algorithm, what issues with diabetes care that you struggle with, how will an artificial pancreas impact your life, what is your vision of the algorithm, or any other discussion you might like to kick off.
- Learn how to edit a wiki (see below).
- Then go! Discuss changes to existing pages and make them. Discuss new content and add it.